As an eventful 2016 comes to an end, we explore the top five predictions for customer service in 2017.
An Exhaustive List of 2017 Customer Service Trends and Predictions
- Aircall says there are 5 top customer service trends to look out for in 2017
- Buffer reports on The Biggest Social Media Trends to Watch for in 2017 (you guessed it: social media support is among them!)
- 2017 Customer Experience Trends from The Center for Client Retention
- What should you do about the 5 emerging customer service trends? The folks at Marketing Tech News offer their advice
- Business2Community explores The Impact of the Internet of Things on Customer Service
- According to the VMblog Successful Customer Service Strategy in 2017 Starts and Ends With the Consumer (hopefully the customer is involved in the middle somewhere too)
- The team at Nicereply pick their 4 Big Customer Service Trends for 2017. They include one of our favorite issues, support as a career.
Even More predictions for 2017
- What is Customer Service in 2017?
- 8 Customer Service Trends for 2017
- 4 Trends for an Exceptional Customer Experience in 2017
- How Millennials are Changing the Face of Customer Service
- 4 Customer Service Trend Predictions for 2017
What does 2017 look like for your team?
You’ve heard our predictions; now we’d love to hear yours! Please take our four-question survey on customer service in 2017. A few random participants will receive some swag, some love, and our eternal gratitude (as if you don't have that already).Take the survey!